Safety and Survival Systems International (3Si)
The 3Si Group forms the foundations on which a select group of companies has secured its position in the global marine safety market. Combined we have a large portfolio of marine safety products and services to support the cruise shipping industry.
We understand that reducing operating costs and minimizing capital expenditure is crucial in today’s cruise shipping industry. Our liferaft hire division and fully managed servicing plans are designed to find a solution to suit you.
Personal/Onboard Safety Supplier
Services and Support:
- Global service network
- Liferaft hire/exchange
- Accredited SOLAS service station
- Co2 cylinder filling and testing centre (based in Southampton)
- 3Si is a preferred supplier on the marine safety market, dedicated to serving our customers in the cruise shipping industry from simple supply to bespoke products and systems.
- We are a group of companies with decades of heritage, whose employees share vast industry knowledge.
- We see our customers as partners, working together to provide a solution to suit your exacting requirements.
- Companies and products you can trust
What can 3SI offer?
Delivering World-class products:
- A leader in the design, development and manufacture of Personal safety Equipment and Life Saving Appliances (LSA)
- Representing some of the World's leading brands in safety and survival
- Fully integrated safety packages
Servicing and Support
- Global independent service network who operate with a flexible approach to customer service, offering competitive solutions and product expertise in ‘safety
- Dedicated after sales support team
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Bespoke hire management systems
In-house custom design service
- Design and consultancy service to Naval Architects, Designers and Project Managers
- Bespoke packages for ship installations
- Full support from initial concept, manufacture, installation and service.
Support in Southampton, UK
3Si Group company Ocean Safety has a fully accredited SOLAS service station located in Southampton; Europe’s number one turnaround cruise port.
Gas Cylinder Filling
- Lloyds Register approved CO2 cylinder filling and testing station (Co2)
- Fully certified cylinder test house (TPED)
- Quick turnaround
We can support you with last minute safety equipment/servicing requests, with access to urgent supply chain.
Glo bal Coverage
When it comes to liferaft supply, the 3Si Group companies have it covered.
Ocean Safety has developed a full range of SOLAS liferafts, ensuring that your investment in the Ocean SOLAS range will provide you with a quality and durable product with lower liferaft ownership costs.
Revere Survival supplies premium survival equipment in the US, maintaining the highest standards in product quality and customer service. We offer a full range of USCG approved liferafts and IBAs, enabling us to provide greater choice to our customers.
Ocean SOLAS Liferafts
The range is SOLAS and MED Ship’s Wheel compliant to meet the needs of all types of commercial vessel and is supported by our global service network.
Successfully supplied to renowned companies in the shipping industry.
Available in the following models:
- Ocean Davit Launch up to 32 person.
- Ocean Self Righting (throw over or davit launch variations)
25 & 37 person.
- Ocean Throw over 6 to 32 person (cylindrical container)
up to 40m stowage height.
Ocean Open Reversible:
- Liferafts also available (non SOLAS)
high capacity 25/50/65/72/132 person.
USCG/ SOLAS liferafts
The liferaft range is USCG and SOLAS compliant to meet the needs of all types of commercial vessels and is supported by our dedicated independent service network.
Available in two models:
- Standard throw over - 4,6,8,10,12,16,20 and 25 persons.
- Davit launched - 12, 16, 20 and 25 persons.
A space saving ‘low profile’ version is also available for 4,6 and 8 person, when space onboard is at a premium.
USCG/ SOLAS IBAs
Our Inflatable Buoyant Apparatus (IBAs) are available in multiple variants to fulfill the requirements of all types of commercial vessels. They are fully supported by our dedicated independent service network.
Available in two models:
- Non-reversible -
4,6,8 and 10 persons.
Low profile fibre glass container. Cradle assemblies are constructed from light-weight aluminium.
- 25 and 50 persons.
- Cradle assemblies are constructed from galvanized steel and are available in standard flat or inclined stowage options.
SOLAS LIFERAFT HIRE PROGRAM
Reducing operating costs and minimizing capital expenditure are crucial in today’s cruise shipping industry. Our liferaft hire division and fully managed servicing plans are designed to find a solution to suit you.
- Liferaft hire.
- Liferaft exchange.
- Fully managed servicing plan.
- Includes a full range of approved commercial models, including 130-person covered and Open Reversible liferafts (ORLs).
- Reduction in operating costs.
- Cost predictability.
- Assurance that your equipment is up to date, serviced and in line with industry regulations.
- UK distributor for Hammar remote release systems.
- Electronic Remote Release System (ERRS) and Manual Remote Release System (MRRS), which can be used to release lifesaving equipment from the bridge, or other specific on-board locations.
- Compatible for liferafts and lifebuoys onboard existing vessels and
- We are committed to providing the best products and brands onthe market, as part of our full safety management service.
Electronic Remote Release System (ERRS).
Manual Rem ote Release System (MRRS).
3Si Group Companies
Specialists in the worldwide supply, distribution, service and manufacture of marine safety equipment.
Specialists in the supply and service of premium marine survival equipment.
Over 70 years of technical excellence in drysuit design and manufacturing.
INTERNATIONAL SAFETY PRODUCTS
One of the world’s leading lifejacket manufacturers.
A dedicated marine and offshore division, ensuring safety and survival in challenging environments.
The content of this brochure is considered to be true and correct at the time of print, however changes to product and legislation after the time of print may impact on the accuracy of the information. This could change without notice. Ocean Safety is not liable for the accuracy of information printed or stored by a user.