Studio Bigi Carità
Studio Bigi Carità was established 15 years ago by architects Lucia Bigi and Stefano Carità, renowned professionals in the ship refitting sector thanks to their important experience and specialisation gained working with leading companies in the sector.
Over the years, the Studio has been exponentially increasing its activities in this field, becoming a reference point for leading companies.
Studio Bigi Carità, thanks to its team of experts, coordinates all the phases of design, providing customers with technical and professional services related to engineering and supervision of the works.
Studio Bigi Carità works in compliance with the highest quality standards at every working stage: from the analysis of the architecture of spaces to the executive phase of the ship fittings.
In particular, the operations of the Studio consist of these main items:
- Technical economic analysis of the project
- Engineering of the project
- Management of tenders
- Definition, development, and control of production in the workshop and coordination of suppliers
- In addition, Studio Bigi Carità can provide the shipping companies with the following services:
- Preliminary technical economic analysis
- Creation of packages for tenders (designs, SOW, technical specifications)
- Technical managements of tenders
- On-site advice for the execution of works
- Commissioning and delivery
providing the customer with a comprehensive advisory work for the development of projects.
To find out more, contact us at:
Via Marcello Durazzo 3/1
P +39 0108936433