M-Wave360 QMS is a Ship Safety Management solution for Health, Safety, Security, Quality and Environment (HSSQE), designed and implemented to meet the needs of the shipping industry both onboard and ashore, no matter the types of maritime operations or company size.
Powered by M-Files, the leader of intelligent information management platforms, M-Wave360 QMS, is designed and implemented with the experience, high-quality services, and expertise of Enter Consulting
The Safe Management and Operation of ships, along with the International ISM, the ISPS, MLC Convention, and ISO(s), requires the development of a set of company objectives and policies to be achieved, implemented, and maintained. These objectives are aiming to ensure safety at sea as well as the prevention of personnel injury, loss of life, or damage to property.
The M-Wave360 QMS platform is a ship safety management system and an ideal tool to maintain your corporate needs and to satisfy external authorities' obligations by facilitating the creation, deployment, circulation, and process of core activities.
It is your single point of synchronization, communication, and reference for the personnel on the vessel and ashore by covering a broad set of actions such as : Management System, MS Changes, Electronic Manuals, Forms, Risk Assessments, Certiﬁcates & all core Activities like Drills, Training, Audits / Inspections / PSC / Vetting / TMSAs through their respective modules.
Say goodbye to repetitive and time-consuming actions!
Live monitoring of all vessel’s aspects and day to day activities
No more ofﬁce to vessel replications and vice versa
Zero data loss
Free of sending back and forth emails
Single point of uniting and
No superficial monitoring,
penalties, delays and
Activity Management module
The Activity Management module is a planning, monitoring & logging tool for both future and past activities of both ofﬁce and ships. The company and vessels may schedule all types of activities, such as audits/inspections, drills, trainings, checks and any kind of tasks/jobs and track their timely commencement and/or progress. The company & vessel may search for past speciﬁc activities for more details and prove their proper execution.
- Overview of all activities (surveys, inspections, audits, etc.) & outstanding issues (activities cannot be closed with outstanding issues)
- Planning and follow-up tool – Tracking the progress of activities
- Easy user-based overview of upcoming activities across his/her own assigned ﬂeet
- Maintain detailed records for internal, external, ofﬁce or shipboard audits, inspections, trainings, meetings and drills
- Remind the forms needed for the proper submission of an activity
- Link images, documents, evidences, checklists and drawings to audits, incidents, meet-ings, drills etc.
- Load respective manuals for the execution of an activity
Management System module
The Management System module is fully integrated and connected with other modules in M-Wave360. A user can organize, classify or group documents using a hierarchical structure, search and version control the MS of the company, along with all manuals.
- Overview of MS and Manuals (ship-speciﬁc, emergency, security)
- Use the easy structure of MS and user-friendly search engine
- Use links inside the procedures (to forms/ext. documents/other procedures/manuals etc.)
- Create MS Change Requests, review them per “status” and categorize them by priority
- Apply approval ﬂow before publishing or revising a document
- Maintain records of entries and/or changes made to a document
- Link the MS Change requests to all activities (if needed)
- Enforce CONFIDENTIALITY to security-related manuals & procedures
- Centralized storage of all external documents and circulars
- Ability to check the revised procedures of the last month, thus Masters to keep track of changes and be up to date.
Form Management module
The Forms management module is a ﬂexible tool for the users both ashore and onboard to submit information and reports in a uniformed and controlled way. The ofﬁce designs the electronic templates and data entered in the forms will be automatically stored in M-Wave360. The data entry is user-friendly for the crew members as the forms use Microsoft Word or Excel based templates, which are highly customer conﬁgurable and can be used across the entire ﬂeet for many purposes.
The forms can be checklists (audits, emergency etc.), permits before starting a maintenance task (hot work, enclose space) or a measurement form to be ﬁlled before completing a task. These “forms on job” may be set as mandatory to an activity therefore the ofﬁce must control both the accuracy and safety of the job ﬂow and the proper record keeping.
The Forms Management module can also be used as an assisting tool for reporting e.g. non-conformities, near misses, safety observations and incidents. You can even set up approval ﬂows onboard the vessel and between vessel and ofﬁce.
- Electronic format of all your current MS forms
- Design in word and easy upload checklists to M-Wave360
- Save time and proper monitoring of all forms
- Link the forms to the activity and mandate the user to use it
- Make sure crew members follow a speciﬁc workﬂow and a set approval ﬂow
- Avoid useless email attachments and hard copies
- Forms can be subject to MS Change Requests as exactly your procedures.
Risk Management module
The Risk Management module assists shipowners to guarantee the health and safety and environmental protection of the crew on board their vessels. The module consists of risk assess-ments, either empty or already pre-ﬁlled which can be submitted electronically for approval either by vessel (Master, C/E, C/O etc.) or Ofﬁce (Super/nt or DPA).
- Risk assessment is using excel as a base and it has never been more user-friendly.
- You can even set up approval procedures and send risk assessments for approval.
- Risk assessment can be linked to any planned activity.
- Risk assessment can be mandatory prior to submitting an activity.
- Company can create risk assessment templates – already ﬁlled
- Company can categorize them and create a “risk assessment library”
- Risk Assessments Templates can be subject to Change Request and get revisions to prove that system is improving.
The proper management of all mandatory and statutory vessel certiﬁcates from ship and shore, with scanned copies of the actual certiﬁcates. A user can keep track of all currently issued certiﬁcates across the ﬂeet. Never miss an expiration date again!
- Module assists user to never miss an expiring certiﬁcate again which is due for renewal
- Same LIVE view for ofﬁce and vessel
- Preview of Certiﬁcate
- Track and manage the old certiﬁcates
- Arrange certiﬁcates into groups (statutory, permanent, class, etc.)
- Monitor crew licenses, training records, certiﬁcates’ validity and expirations
- Notify the right people who are assigned to each one!
- Ability to easy store and categorize vessels' drawings
Task Management module
The Task Management module consists of all personalised/assigned tasks that a user shall perform in one overview. It provides all information for powerful and ﬂexible management for all departments (HSQE, Marine, Technical etc.).
The task list can show the entire ﬂeet, it is also possible to narrow the view to a speciﬁc selection of units, based on the assignments of each user. Now the user can see the pending activities of their assigned vessels, the forms and risk assessments which need to be approved, the MS Change Requests which are still pending his/her review and much more!
- Task List overview per vessel or ﬂeet or per group of vessels
- Optimize vessels’ proper monitoring
- Adjustable system ﬁtting your company’s internal processes
- Dashboard – design your own dynamic dashboards and achieve a quick overview for your daily needs. A personalized follow-up tool with a user-friendly layout
Analytics, a valuable tool to extract the data needed with graphs and pivots for your easy perusal and presentation.
- Create customized reports that match your KPIs.
- Lost Time Injuries LTI
- Total Recorded Injuries TRI
- Navigational Incidents – Touching NIT
- Critical Equipment Incidents CEI
- Spills To Sea STS
- Loss of Containment LOC
- Analyze data efﬁciently and identify your areas for improvement.
- Integration & Export capabilities with MS Excel.